Roast Chili Salsa Recipe
I finally found a salsa thats as easy to make as it is delicious.
- 1 Large Can Crushed Tomatoes, I used San Marzano
- 1/4 Cup Enchilada Sauce
- 5 Serrano Chiles
- 1 Poblano Chile
- 2 Canned Chipotle Chiles w/ some Adobo sauce
- 1/2 yellow or white Onion, finely chopped
- handful of cilantro, finely chopped
- Roast the Serranos and the Poblano until blackened. Let rest, peel, and seed. Chop and place in the bowl of a blender.
- Add tomatoes, sauce, and the chipotles to the blender. Blend until desired consistency. Add more sauce if needed.
- Pour into another bowl. Stir in chopped onions and cilantro. Salt to taste.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.