Eggs Zaxton Recipe
Savoury Eggs and Seafood combine on the half-shell to form a delicious culinary delight.
- 1 potato
- Four scallops, thinly sliced
- One tablespoon clarified butter or olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Cream
- White Wine
- Salt, Pepper, and Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Parmesian cheese, grated.
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- Two scallop shells
- Boil potatoes until soft. Combine with egg yolks, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Reserve under refridgeration.
- In pan, heat clarified butter or oil. Sautee scallops lightly (not entirely cooked), reserve under refridgeration. Deglaze pan with white wine, add cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add one-half of the parmesean to the sauce. Reserve.
- In bowl, combine eggs, a splash (not all) of the sauce, salt, and pepper. Scramble with chopsticks or whisk. using piping bag, form a rim of potatoes around the edge of each shell. Fill with scallops and remaining sauce, then top off with the eggs. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Grill or broil until eggs are cooked and potatoes slightly browned.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.