After Thanksgiving Dinner this past week my older son and I were trying to make truffles, which accidentally turned into this amazing (and VERY rich!) Vegan Mocha Mousse.
- 1In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate into coconut milk over very low heat
- 2Place ground coffee beans in a melita filter and pour 1/4 cup hot water over them
- 3Stir coffee into chocolate mixture, discarding grounds
- 4Stir in agave, then vanilla and almond extracts
- 5Spoon mousse into small individual ramekins
- 6Refrigerate 2-3 hours, until firm
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.