This is my gluten free version of Claudia Roden’s Gateau a l’Orange. This moist festive cake makes an ideal dish for holiday celebrations.
- 1Wash the oranges and boil them whole for 1 ½ hours, or until soft
- 2Place oranges in a food processor and blend until smooth
- 3Process in eggs, agave, almond flour, salt and baking soda until well blended
- 4Pour batter into a greased 9-Inch round cake pan
- 5Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.