Gluten Free Orange Cake Recipe
This is my gluten free version of Claudia Roden’s Gateau a l’Orange. This moist festive cake makes an ideal dish for holiday celebrations.
- 2 oranges
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup agave nectar
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Wash the oranges and boil them whole for 1 ½ hours, or until soft
- Place oranges in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Process in eggs, agave, almond flour, salt and baking soda until well blended
- Pour batter into a greased 9-Inch round cake pan
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.