Sesame Truffles Recipe
These super nutritious little sesame truffles are easy to make, vegan, dairy-free and of course, gluten-free. Don’t let all those labels scare you though, more than anything else, they’re just plain old delicious.
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup tahini (I used roasted, though raw will probably work just as well)
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sesame seeds (I used raw, though you could toast them for a stronger flavor)
- Place cashews in food processor and pulse until the texture of coarse sand
- Add tahini, agave and vanilla and pulse until smooth
- Transfer mixture from food processor to a bowl and refrigerate 2 hours
- Roll into 1 inch balls and coat with sesame seeds
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.