Chocolate Orange Truffles Recipe
View the full post, recipe and more at www.elanaspantry.com.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup creamy roasted almond butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Place cashews in a food processor and pulse until the texture of coarse sand
- Add almond butter, agave, cocoa powder vanilla and orange zest and pulse until smooth
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, until firm
- Remove from fridge and roll into 1/2 inch balls
- Coat with cocoa powder
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.