perfect sunday brunch Recipe
Easy and delicious and healthy – my favourite sunday brunch.
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 slices nice cheese - i like a swiss tasting cheese like jarlsberg or leerdammer, but it's up to you
- two slices toasted good bread
- crispy fried bacon pieces (optional)
- break eggs into a non stick pan on medium heat, being careful not to break the yolks (unless you like them broken i guess).
- place the cheese on top of the eggs and cover with a lid.
- while the eggs are cooking, mash the avocado onto the bread, top with bacon, if using, and then the tomato. season well.
- once the eggs are done to your liking and the cheese is melted, slide them from the pan and place one on each piece of bread. enjoy!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.