Getting into the spirit of the season, I whipped up this no bake vegan pumpkin custard. Quick and easy to make, it is gluten free, dairy free and the perfect way to end an autumn meal.
- 1Place cashews, agar and salt in a blender and process to a fine powder
- 2Pour boiling water into blender and process on high speed
- 3Add pumpkin, agave and vanilla and process again until smooth
- 4Blend in cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and lemon zest
- 5Pour custard into ramekins or half cup mason jars
- 6Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.