These Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Muffins are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with the wonderful smell of autumn.
They are very moist on the inside. Beware of little children who gobble them up, leaving the wrappers strewn around your house! Not such a bad problem to have considering how nourishing these treats are.
- 1In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves
- 2In a blender puree oil, agave, eggs and pumpkin until smooth
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry
- 4Place paper liners in muffin tins
- 5Scoop batter into paper liners
- 6Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes
- 7Cool for 2-3 hours
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.