Vegan Hot Cocoa Recipe
This quick and easy Gluten Free beverage can be simply made from scratch in a matter of minutes.
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 cup water (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 20 drops stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Place cashews and (room temperature) water in a blender; puree on high until completely smooth and no lumps of cashew remain
- Blend in cocoa, agave, stevia and vanilla
- Divide cocoa mixture evenly between 2 mugs
- Top off each mug with ½ cup boiling water
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.