To celebrate making it through this week, I found it only appropriate to create a candy recipe, this being of course my favorite category of recipe and possibly my favorite food group. Yes, for some of us, candy is a food group.
- 1In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate over very low heat
- 2Stir in the orange extract
- 3Allow the nuts and coconut to cool, 10-15 minutes, then stir them into the melted chocolate
- 4Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- 5Allow to cool
- 6If need be (as in it’s too hot in your kitchen for these to set) transfer clusters to a plate and cool in freezer
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.