This gluten free, pareve lekach is the perfect ending for a Rosh Hashanah dinner.
This recipe and more can be found at elanaspantry.com.| by elanaspantry
- 1Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over 2 tablespoons organic decaf coffee, cool
- 2In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves
- 3In a separate bowl, combine agave, oil, eggs and coffee
- 4Mix wet ingredients into dry, then stir in raisins
- 5Grease and flour a 9-inch cake pan
- 6Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.