Gluten Free Honey Cake Recipe
This gluten free, pareve lekach is the perfect ending for a Rosh Hashanah dinner.
This recipe and more can be found at elanaspantry.com.
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons organic decaf coffee
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over 2 tablespoons organic decaf coffee, cool
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves
- In a separate bowl, combine agave, oil, eggs and coffee
- Mix wet ingredients into dry, then stir in raisins
- Grease and flour a 9-inch cake pan
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.