Gluten Free, High Protein, Low Carb Bread Recipe
This low carb, high protein and gluten free bread is a cinch to make. It is especially tasty toasted with a smear of almond butter, raspberry jelly and a sprinkle of salt. Yum.
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (NOT Bob's Red Mill!)
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add agave and vinegar
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop batter into a small (approx. 6×3 inch) well greased loaf pan
- Bake at 300° for 45-55 minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a knife comes out clean
- Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.