This low carb, high protein and gluten free bread is a cinch to make. It is especially tasty toasted with a smear of almond butter, raspberry jelly and a sprinkle of salt. Yum.
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add agave and vinegar
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry
- 4Scoop batter into a small (approx. 6×3 inch) well greased loaf pan
- 5Bake at 300° for 45-55 minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a knife comes out clean
- 6Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.