This lightly sweetened, gluten free peach crisp can be prepared in a jiffy —it is delicious on its own or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
For more information on this and many other recipes like it, please visit www.elanaspantry.com
- 1Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, grapeseed oil and agave for topping
- 3Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking dish
- 4Crumble topping over peaches
- 5Bake covered at 350° for 1 hour, until peach juice is bubbling; remove cover and bake a few more minutes until topping is golden brown
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.