Don’t be scared off by the dozen eggs, this gluten free cake recipe makes enough cake for a large crowd, so they are divvied up in numerous servings.
- 1In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
- 2In a medium bowl, blend together eggs, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry and blend with a mixer or hand blender until smooth
- 4Pour batter into a bunch of well greased and floured pie, tart or cake pans
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
- 6Cool completely
- 7Decorate and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.