I found a recipe, surprisingly, from the Mike’s Hard Lemonade website that I thought looked interesting! So I modified it a bit and came up with this one! Just a few extra ingredients really that I think spice it up. They have quite a few recipes using Mike’s products that sound interesting that I’ll prob try next
- 1Heat oven to 450F.
- 2Chop the herbs to desired coarseness (I dont mind larger pieces but some people prefer more finely chopped herbs and dont enjoy mouthfuls of them).
- 3In a small bowl combine garlic, parsley, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and onions.
- 4In a small cup combine mike’s, olive oil, vinegar, and chili oil (if you chose to omit the chili oil use 1 full teaspoon of olive oil).
- 5Brush pork Tenderloins with mike’s olive oil mixture then rub garlic pepper mix on the tenderloins.
- 6Bake at 450 for approx 30 min until the pork is no longer pink in the center – let stand 5-10 min before serving.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.