Goat Cheese Sandwich Recipe
A full meal for brunch.
- Fresh italian/french bread
- Goat Cheese
- Wild Rocket
- Sun Dried Tomatos
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the bread from the middle and then grease it with Butter.
- Add a layer of goat cheese, a thick layer for a tasty sandwich!
- Stuff the sandwich with handful of Wild Rockets and 2-3 slices of Sun Dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and put it in a pre-heated oven or grill toaster for 15-20 mins.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.