Buffalo Chicken Wings
Well since i just found this site about 20 min ago, and I absolutely LOVE it. I thought i’d share my recipe for buffalo wings on here, although i’m sure there already is one.
- 12 chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- 1 bar of butter
- Cayenne pepper (You decide how much)
- 1Cut the wings at their joints. After a few cuts it gets really easy. Remember the tip is not really edible so just throw it away.
- 2Melt and add the butter onto the wings. (Remember the butter will make it’s way back to a solid form so be quick).
- 3Pour the hot sauce over the wings and mix it well.
- 4Add as much or as little cayenne pepper as you like. It’s all about personal tastes.
- 5Let the whole thing marinade for about 30 min. While putting your oven in Broil.
- 6After the marinading is done just place the chicken onto a pan covered with alluminum foil and stick it in the oven for 10-15 min.
- 7Additional note: For extra flavor you can either add BBQ sauce to the mix or baste the wings while you’re cooking them with what ever is left over from the marinade you made.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved