Cajun Dirty Rice Recipe
Rice Dressing aka Dirty Rice
Main Dish, Appetizer, or Side Dish
Also known as “Louisiana Dirty Rice”, this dish is a true Cajun classic.
- 1 pound ground meat browned
- 1 cup raw rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can onion with beef stock soup
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- Mix together in greased 8×8 casserole dish.
- Add 2 cans water soup size to the mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour —do not take lid off.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.