I love yogurt, granola and fresh fruit – as breakfast, snack or anytime. Being frustrated with the high fat (and who knows what ingredients) in store-bought granolas, I blended elements of several recipes and came up with this fast, easy and most importantly, delicious homemmade granola. Enjoy!
- 1Preheat oven to 325C.
- 2Mix dry ingredients. Set aside.
- 3In a small saucepan, melt honey, butter, brown sugar over low heat.
- 4When melted, toss with dry ingredients.
- 5Lay out on baking pan; bake for 15 minutes (or a bit longer if you like it drier and crunchier)
- 6Let cool. As it cools, mix in chopped dried fruit.
- 7Stores for 2 weeks in airtight container.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.