Baileys Chocolate Espresso Maltini Recipe
Drinkable Desserts: The Ultimate Frozen Baileys Treat
Cool off with this Baileys blended ice cream drink! I created this recipe for The Baileys Drinkable Dessert Challenge. It made it to the finals and was posted online with several other amazing drinkable desserts. It is quick and easy to prepare and would be a great serving option for your next summer party.
- 1 cup Baileys Flavored Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream
- 2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 ounce strong brewed espresso, cooled
- 1/4 cup High Quality Semisweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 can whipping cream
- Jar of your favorite chocolate fudge sauce
- Chocolate covered espresso beans
- Directions: Blend baileys ice cream, Baileys Irish Cream, espresso and chocolate in a blender until smooth, pour into a martini glass*. Top with whipping cream, drizzle with fudge sauce and top with a chocolate covered espresso bean.
- Chefs Tip: Drizzle some of the fudge sauce around the inside of the martini glass prior to pouring the maltini. It looks pretty and adds just a little more delicious chocolate flavor to the drink. I made these drinks for a summer party last year. I didn’t want to be standing at the blender once my guests arrived so I blended the drinks ahead of time and poured them into the martini glasses ahead of time and placed them in the freezer. It looked very festive and let my guests know this was no ordinary ice cream treat.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.