Cilantro-Almond Couscous Recipe
- 3 cups dry couscous
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup roasted, salted whole almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Place couscous in a large bowl; set aside. Place water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Pour water over couscous, cover with plastic wrap or a plate, and let stand, tightly covered, until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in olive oil and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir in almonds, cilantro, and mint until evenly combined.