Taco Dip Recipe
A hot cheesy taco dip thats a favorite for everyone…
- 1 Pound chop meat or 1 Pound Turkey Meat
- 1 jar of salsa (smaller jar)
- Taco Seasoning
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Bag of Shredded Taco CHeese
- Cook meat thorougly until no pink, then drain the meat.
- Add taco seasoning to the meat as directed on the back of the envelope but use less water (eyeball it).
- After meat is cooked put to the side and in an 8×8 pan spread the cream cheese in the bottom of pan.
- Add the taco meat.
- Then add the salsa.
- Then top with the whole bag of cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then uncovered for 10 minutes
- Serve with Tostitos & enjoy!!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.