A hot cheesy taco dip thats a favorite for everyone…
- 1Cook meat thorougly until no pink, then drain the meat.
- 2Add taco seasoning to the meat as directed on the back of the envelope but use less water (eyeball it).
- 3After meat is cooked put to the side and in an 8×8 pan spread the cream cheese in the bottom of pan.
- 4Add the taco meat.
- 5Then add the salsa.
- 6Then top with the whole bag of cheese.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then uncovered for 10 minutes
- 8Serve with Tostitos & enjoy!!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.