Gluten-free Carrot Cake Muffins Recipe
These gluten-free carrot cake muffins are wholesome and nutritious. They are a good substitute when you are hungry for something freshly baked and smothered in butter. Or top them with my cream cheese frosting (as seen in the picture).
- 3 eggs
- 1 T. erythriol
- 1 T. vanilla
- 2 T. butter (melted)
- 1/4 c. coconut flour (sifted)
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 1/4 c. shredded carrots (about 3 carrots)
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 3/4 c. walnuts
- 1/4 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 t. stevia powdered extract
- Using a mixer, combine eggs, erythriol, stevia, butter, salt, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla.
- Slowly add sifted coconut flour and baking soda.
- Pulse raisins and walnuts in food processor until coarsely ground. Fold in carrots, raisins, and walnuts into mixture. Pour into muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Makes 6 muffins.
- Note: I recommend using muffin liners since these are notorious for sticking to the bottom no matter how much you oil and flour them.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.