These gluten-free carrot cake muffins are wholesome and nutritious. They are a good substitute when you are hungry for something freshly baked and smothered in butter. Or top them with my cream cheese frosting (as seen in the picture).
- 1Using a mixer, combine eggs, erythriol, stevia, butter, salt, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla.
- 2Slowly add sifted coconut flour and baking soda.
- 3Pulse raisins and walnuts in food processor until coarsely ground. Fold in carrots, raisins, and walnuts into mixture. Pour into muffin tin.
- 4Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Makes 6 muffins.
- 5Note: I recommend using muffin liners since these are notorious for sticking to the bottom no matter how much you oil and flour them.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.