Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipe
This dish is easy to make and really really tasty!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Flattened Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tub of Chive Cream Cheese or Any Flavor (Just not strawberry)
- 1 Package of Bacon Cooked or Turkey Bacon Cooked
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Smear flattened chicken with cream cheese. Roll like a tortilla wrap with the chicken on the outside and cream cheese on the inside
- Wrap Chicken in Cooked Bacon
- Place in pan, bacon side up, place in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.