Baked Onion Recipe
I wanted to cook an onion with my baked potatoes. I saw too many complicated ones but found one that said to bake covered with balsamic vinegar and cut all sorts of ways and use pepper. I didn’t have balsamic, so I tried my healthy “Mother” vinegar. I think even the kids would like it.
- Regular Onion, as many as you want
- Apple Cider Vinegar, as much as you want
- Pepper, if you want
- Cut onion, relieved of outer papery stuff, on the North to South axis, and place in old aluminum pie plate or other reuseable store bought aluminum thing.
- Dump Apple Cider Vinegar (after shaking bottle to mix) over onions, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at around 400 degrees for about half an hour to 45 minutes. Enjoy them….“Enjoy” is a transitive verb, and requires a direct object! “Them” onions are sweeter than the apple that stewed them.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.