Easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe
Had these at a crab feed as appetizers and got the recipe. Extremely tasty, easy to make and people request them from you at potlucks or dinner parties.
- Costco Kirkland Brand Meatballs (140 to a bag)
- 10 cans (or 2 large restaurant style cans) of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2/3 quart carton of Half and Half
- Green onions for garnish
- Mix soup and Half and Half and meatballs.
- If cooking all it will take 2 9×12 cake pans and maybe a casserole dish to cook them all together.
- Cook at 275 degrees for 45-60 minutes. Remove and top with sliced green onions for garnish.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.