- 1In a blender, combine eggs, agave, vanilla and water and blend on high until smooth
- 2Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and blend again to incorporate dry ingredients into batter
- 3Warm grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- 4Pour pancake batter onto skillet
- 5Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side
- 6Remove from heat to a plate
- 7Repeat process with remaining batter, adding more oil to skillet as needed
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.