was part of
Food Fight: Chocolate Dessert Challenge
which ended Jun 13, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
got the idea from a chocolate covered peanut butter ritz “cookie” recipe…. enjoy!
- 1Melt both semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips together in a double boiler on med-low until smooth.
- 2Smear some marshmellow fluff between two graham cracker squares and make a sandwich
- 3Take a fork and use it to dip the sandwich in the chocolate, covering the whole thing. Tap off any excess chocolate.
- 4Place nearly finished product on a cookie sheet lined with waxed or parchment paper and throw some sprinkles on the top before the chocolate completely sets.
- 5Keep going until you run out of chocolate. Once you have a tray-ful, put it in the fridge to set further for about half hour to an hour. Take out and eat.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.