My gluten-free version of the famous peanut butter bar.
- 1In a large bowl, with a hand blender, mix almond butter until creamy
- 2Mix in agave and eggs
- 3Add salt and baking soda
- 4Mix well with hand blender until all ingredients are thoroughly combined
- 5Mix half of the chocodrops into the batter
- 6Pour batter into a well greased 9×12 inch pyrex baking dish
- 7Scatter the other half of the chocodrops on top of the batter
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.