Frisée-Parsley Salad Recipe
Under 5 mins
3 to 4 servings
- 1 medium head frisée, trimmed and washed
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives, minced
- 1/2 bunch fresh Italian parsley, leaves picked and washed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Combine frisée, chives, and parsley in a medium bowl and toss well.
- In a separate small nonreactive bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add dressing to greens and, using clean hands, toss to coat evenly. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved