I find this to be the perfect time of year for carrot cake. It’s an ideal dessert for cookouts, picnics and graduation parties. This Carrot Cake is Gluten-Free with Vegan Coconut Cream Frosting. Enjoy!
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 2In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, agave and oil
- 3Stir carrots, raisins and walnuts into wet ingredients
- 4Stir wet ingredients into dry
- 5Place batter into 2 well greased, round 9 Inch cake pans
- 6Bake at 325 for 35 minutes
- 7Cool to room temperature and spread with coconut frosting
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.