These cookies are good and good for you. Gluten-free, naturally sweetened, yum.
To make it even easier for everyone to make these delicious treats I’ve made a video detailing how to prepare and bake this recipe over at my blog, elanaspantry.com
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- 2Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry
- 4Form 1/2 inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes
- 6Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.