The delicious Thai soup above is based on a recipe from Cook’s Illustrated.
I’ve converted it to be Gluten-Free, with a couple of twists. Enjoy!
For more great tasting and helthy gluten-free recipes, visit elanaspantry.com
- 1Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium heat
- 2Add shallots and cilantro, stirring frequently until softened –2 to 5 minutes
- 3Stir in stock, coconut milk and agave and bring to a simmer
- 4Pour broth through a fine mesh strainer and discard solids (shallot and cilantro)
- 5Return broth to saucepan
- 6Reduce heat to medium , add mushrooms and broccoli and cook until tender –2 to 3 minutes
- 7Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, until no longer pink –1 to 3 minutes
- 8Combine lime juice, curry paste and fish sauce in a small bowl then stir into soup
- 9Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro, chilies and scallions
- 10Serve with wedges of lime
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.