APRICOT DIJON CHICKEN Recipe
This is one of the easiest, fastest recipes I know of and it’s delicious! This is a staple in my cooking. My boyfriend and I never get tired of it!
- Grey Poupon Country mustard (or any dijon mustard will do)
- Apricot preserves (I love Bonnie Mamen brand with the red and white gingham lid)
- Boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- Dash of curry (optional)
- mix equal parts of the apricot preserves and the dijon mustard in a bowl (enough to cover chicken)
- add chicken and make sure it is covered with mixture
- Empty entire contents of bowl into a baking/casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or so (check to make sure center isn’t pink). Enjoy!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.