A fresh, tangy salad; goes great with bbq, fish, or tacos.
- 1Slice and peel half of the mango skin off, then cut fruit off seed and cut into cubes. Repeat for second half of mango.
- 2Cut jicama into 1/4cm slices, then cut again into 1/4 slices, creating long thin strips. Add to mango.
- 3Dice 1/2 the small red onion, add to mango and jicama.
- 4Chop cilantro and add to salad.
- 5Squeeze juice of 1 lime and drizzle olive oil over salad. Add salt and pepper. Optional: dust with chile powder. Mix.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.