Pizza Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lg. onion & 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 (14oz.) jars pizza sauce
- 1 (16oz.) pkg. elbow macaroni
- 1 (3-1/2oz.) pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1 (4oz.) pkg. shredded mozz. cheese
- Combine ground beef, onion, green pepper in a large pan.
- Cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble, drain fat.
- Add garlic salt & the next 4 ingredients, stir well.
- Cover, reduce heat & simmer 15 minutes.
- Cook macaroni, drain, add to meat mixture, stir well.
- Spoon into a 12 × 8 × 2″ baking dish, top evenly with pepperoni.
- Cover and bake @ 350* for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, top with cheese and bake 5 minutes more.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.