Very Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe
This a full proof easy delicious recipe that’s good for both weekday and company.
- Fried Chicken breasts (skinless and pounded very thin)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes disolved in 1 cup boiling water
- lemon juice, soy sauce, marsala wine - small amounts to 'taste'
- fresh or canned mushrooms
- Dip chicken in beaten egg and fry quickly on high flame ’til brown
- Put chicken in baking dish. Mix all ingredients ‘to taste’ and pour over chicken
- Cover and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.