Tropical ckicken deligth Recipe
This really easy to make & you can also serve it the next day as a stater if you like
all you need to do is to slice it.
I use to work in a pub in perth as a kitchen hand & this dish was really popuare,so
i pinched it cause is so easy to make plus one can be cut into half & you will get two meals from it.Also the works well with mango too
serve this with a red wine sauce & a side salde
- 1 chicken breast with skin removed
- 1 Bannana
- 1 rash of bacon, plus rosemary & melted butter
- Pre heat oven to hot or 180c, meat butter in microwave oven
- remove all skin from chicken & flatten out to a even thin size
- Place pleed banna in chicken & wrappe with bacon then brush with metaled butter
& sprink with chopped rosemary place on a ligthly greased backing tray & put into oven
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.