In honor of the recession and my refrigerator scraps, I present you with Red Mole sauced Sage & Cheese Chilaquiles with Free Range Eggs using Trader Joe & pantry items.
- 1Melt Lard over Medium Heat
- 2Sautee tortilla cubes until golden, add Sage ribbons until tortillas are golden brown
- 3Add Mole sauce (should be thinned with water until its the consistency of Teriyaki) let it sear into the tortillas then turn down the heat
- 4Sprinkle with melting cheese, cover & cook on low heat until the cheese has melted
- 5Plate… sprinkle with the aged cheese, mount the egg on top, put on bib & voila!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.