was part of
Food Fight: Chicken Breast Challenge
which ended May 2, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
Finger-Lickin' Chicken Recipe
This delicious weeknight dish came to me by way of my grandmother-in-law. It’s so simple and gets lots of “yums!” every time.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbps, dijon mustard
- 3 Tbls. mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic, optional
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic, thyme together in a shallow bowl. Mix mustard and mayonnaise in another bowl.
- Coat chicken in mustard-mayo mix, then dip in breadcrumb mixture.
- Put chicken on a lightly-greased baking sheet and bake for 20–30 minutes until cooked.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.