was part of
Food Fight: Chicken Breast Challenge
which ended May 2, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
I found a this recipe in a church cookbook and tweaked it when I was religiously counting Weight Watchers points. It is low in fat and calories (just under 6 WW points/serving), but tastes much richer due to the gravy it makes. I usually serve it with rice, but it’s good with potatoes too.
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray 8in square baking dish with cooking spray
- 3Place chicken in baking dish and sprinkle on lemon juice
- 4In medium bowl, mix together yogurt, flour, mayonnaise, mustard, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and cayenne.
- 5Spread yogurt mix over chicken
- 6Layer onions on top of yogurt mix
- 7Bake for 1 hr, uncovered
- 8Sprinkle on parmesan cheese and cook until cheese in slightly brown. Can broil if you prefer.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.