was part of
Food Fight: Chicken Breast Challenge
which ended May 2, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
Easy Chicken Picatta Recipe
I make this dish for guests when I am low on time. Everyone always raves about it!
This is great served over cooked pasta of your choice.
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat (I use the thin-cut, trimmed chicken)
- 1/4 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 small lemon
- 1 small jar of capers
- 1 tsp chicken flavor "better than Boullion" boullion paste - you can also use powdered boullion
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour, melt 4 Tablespoons of the butter in a skillet on MED heat and add chicken. Cook for about 6 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Add wine, capers, boullion, juice from the small lemon and remaining butter.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until sauce is thickened and serve. Garnish with chopped parsley if you wish.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.