This is the culmination of dozens of salsa experiments. If you like hot green salsa, this is something you should try. This looks hotter than it really is.
- 1Combine all the peppers (except one habenero), tomitillos, vinegar, lime, salt, onion, and sugar in a blender or food processor.
- 2Pour contents into a skillet, add water, and simmer (pasturize) for 20 min.
- 3Pour contents back into food processor, add sour cream and the last habenero and blend.
- 4Pour contents into a container and add cilantro. Stir with a spoon.
- 5Put contents into jars and seal them up. Wait 3-7 days. Then eat.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.