Salsa Pasamiento Antonio Recipe
This is the culmination of dozens of salsa experiments. If you like hot green salsa, this is something you should try. This looks hotter than it really is.
- 1 Pasilla Pepper
- 4 Habenero Peppers
- 17 Serrano Peppers
- 7 Tomitillos
- 1/2 C White Vinegar
- 1 T Kosher Salt
- 1 T Sugar
- 1/3 White Onion
- 3 T Sour Cream
- 1/3 C Cilantro, Chopped Fine
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- Combine all the peppers (except one habenero), tomitillos, vinegar, lime, salt, onion, and sugar in a blender or food processor.
- Pour contents into a skillet, add water, and simmer (pasturize) for 20 min.
- Pour contents back into food processor, add sour cream and the last habenero and blend.
- Pour contents into a container and add cilantro. Stir with a spoon.
- Put contents into jars and seal them up. Wait 3-7 days. Then eat.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.