was part of
Food Fight: Chicken Breast Challenge
which ended May 2, 2008 05:00 PM.
See winners »
this is the perfect after work meal, I made this up because my boyfriend loves onions, tomatoes and pomegranates and I love easy one pan suppers.
this is perfect with a nice mixed green salad, and whatever leftover starch you may have…
Typically, I can get this on the plate in less time than it takes to convince him to turn the tv off and set the table… :)
- 1preheat your pan over medium-high heat
- 2season chicken breasts with salt and pepper
- 3add olive oil, chicken breasts, sprinkle onions around chicken and cook until golden, about 2 minutes per side
- 1remove chicken (but not onions) from pan, deglaze with balsamic vinegar and pomegranate juice – bring to a boil, lower heat,
- 2return chicken back to pan, simmer for 3 minutes,
- 3carefully mix in cherry tomatoes until just warmed through
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.