These little frittatas are made in the shape of muffins which makes them perfect for snacks during the day. They are easy to make and taste great.
- 1Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius
- 2Butter a 12 hole non-stick muffin pan.
Dust each hole with crumbs then tap out the excess.
- 3Place the olive oil and garlic in a large frypan. Gently heat the oil over medium low heat for 1-2 minutes until the garlic starts to sizzle. Remove garlic and discard.
- 4Fry zucchini on both sides until golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
- 5In a large bowl, lightly whish eggs with a fork with the basil, salt and freshy ground black pepper (just enough to cover the surface of the mixture) until just combined. Stir in the parmesan and the flour and then whisk until the flour is combined.
- 6Divide the fried zucchini and feta throughout the muffin tin. Place 12 pieces of zucchini aside as garnish.
- 7Pour the egg mixture into each muffin hole (about 1/4 cup) and top with a slice of zucchini
- 8Gently tap the sides of the muffin tray to ensure that the mixture has spread throughout the muffin hole. Bake for 20 minutes or until the frittatas feel firm when gently pressed and spring back.
- 9Remove from oven and allow them to settle in the pan for about 10 minutes before gently easing them out.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.