Southern Picnic Recipe
A refreshing and quick drink that reminds one of warm Southern days. Easily batched for a party.
- 5 oz. Iced tea ("Mint and Lime Iced Tea preferred":http://www.chow.com/recipes/11796)
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1 Tablespoon Elderflower syrup or St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- Sprig mint for garnish
- Add ice to a highball glass.
- Add bourbon and Elderflower syrup or liqueur. Stir.
- Top with iced tea and garnish with mint sprig.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.