Corn & Black Bean Salad Recipe
We love this in the summer with BBQ’d ribs or with tacos or enchiladas.
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn, cooked for 2 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 - 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (to taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbls. chili powder
- 1 tbls. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Toss everything together. Serve cold or at room temperature. It actually tastes better after 1 day. Enjoy!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.