My mother’s brainchild. For potato salad lovers who hate mayo. A healthful dish at a family picnic or BBQ.
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400.
- 2Wash potatoes, cut if too large.
- 3Spray baking pan with Pam. Throw in potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with little bit of salt.
- 1Turn to coat potatoes all over.
- 2Roast about 45 min to 1 hr until golden brown. Turn often. Let cool slightly when done.
- 3After potatoes cool slightly, pour in large bowl and mix in remaining ingredients. Add more olive oil. Season to taste. Serve at room temperature.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.