Oven Roasted Baby Confetti Potato Salad Recipe
My mother’s brainchild. For potato salad lovers who hate mayo. A healthful dish at a family picnic or BBQ.
- 3, 28-oz. Pkgs Baby Confetti Potatoes (purple, red, yellow)
- 2 Large Scallions, sliced
- 1 Can Large Black Olives, halved
- 5-7 Cloves Crushed Fresh Garlic
- Small Bunch Italian Parsley, Chopped
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, cut in small cubes
- ½ Orange Bell Pepper, cut in small cubes
- ½ Yellow Bell Pepper, cut in small cubes
- Ground Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Wash potatoes, cut if too large.
- Spray baking pan with Pam. Throw in potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with little bit of salt.
- Turn to coat potatoes all over.
- Roast about 45 min to 1 hr until golden brown. Turn often. Let cool slightly when done.
- After potatoes cool slightly, pour in large bowl and mix in remaining ingredients. Add more olive oil. Season to taste. Serve at room temperature.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.